- PIL’ATEN attended the China International Beauty Expo, the number 1 international beauty trade fair in the world.
- PIL’ATEN secured many contracts working with Television shows such as LOVE DEPARTMENT and SUPER SPOKESMEN and began working as a partner of The Travel Channel.
- PIL’ATEN joined another large Chinese B2B retail site, Jingdong Mall. Also in this year the PIL’ATEN sub-brand Pila Girl launched.
- – PIL’ATEN joined TMALL a Chinese language online business-to-consumer (B2B) retail website operated in China by the Alibaba consumer group. The selling agents for PIL’ATEN reached 3,000 in this year.
- PIL’ATEN invested $1 million to set up a head office and operating centre in the beautiful location of West Lake City, Hangzhou. This would be the main hub of PIL’ATEN activity. Later in the year, a production partnership was set up with a leading cosmetic manufacturer in Huadu – the global capital of cosmetic production. It was here that PIL’ATEN received a GMPC certificate.
- Miss Zhu Zhi Qin began the journey of realising her dream of a world class skin care range by registering the brand of PIL’ATEN.